Prepaid eSIM Data
Add data to an eSIM
You can add data to an eSIM at any time. eSIM cards don't expire unless you delete them from your device, so you can refill whenever you need more data, even after 30 days!
To add more add to an eSIM plan, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Maya Mobile account.
- Go to the Shop and select the data package you want to add.
- In the order details, you can choose to add the data package to your existing eSIM.
- Complete the order as usual.
- That's it! The new data package will activate on your eSIM automatically.
Add data in another country to an eSIM
You can add additional data packs in other countries as well. If you don't see the option to add to your existing eSIM, it means the data pack is not compatible. In this case you will receive a new eSIM activation code.
Auto Top Up
If you would prefer to automatically refill your eSIM data plan when it has used 100% of available data, we can do that! For more info, see: Enable or Disable Auto Refill