If your eSIM has expired and you want to remove it from your device, follow the steps below.
Delete an eSIM
Apple iOS (iPhone)
- Open Settings, and go to Cellular.
- Select the eSIM Data Plan you previously installed.
- On the next page, look for Remove Data Plan near the bottom of the screen.
- Open Settings, and go to Connections or Network and Internet.
- Go to SIM Card Manager.
- Select the eSIM you previously installed.
- Tap Remove.
PLEASE NOTE, after removing an eSIM from your phone, it will be permanently deactivated on the network, and cannot be reactivated. If you wish to add more data, you will need to order and activate a new eSIM.