Frequently Asked Questions
- Which phones are compatible with Maya Mobile eSIMs?
- Does Maya Mobile record your Internet activity or location?
- Unlimited Data Plan Usage Guidelines
- What is the return policy?
- Do Unlimited Plans have a data cap or fair use policy?
- Is WiFi Hotspot / Internet Sharing included with Maya Mobile eSIM plans?
- What if I need more than 30 days of data?
- Where can I view my data usage?
- Can you activate an eSIM on more than one device?
- Can you renew an eSIM automatically each month?
- Can you buy an eSIM in advance, and activate it later?
- Can I cancel any time?
- Does Maya Mobile offer physical SIM cards?
- How do upgrades and plan changes work?
- Does an eSIM replace your current cell phone plan?
- Will I get a local phone number with an eSIM?
- How secure is eSIM data?
- Can you add more than 8 GB of data to an eSIM?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is there a way to activate an eSIM without a QR code?
- Can I keep using my phone number with an eSIM?
- Can you have multiple eSIM packages installed on your phone?
- Can you add data for multiple countries on one eSIM?
- How do you add more data to an existing eSIM?
- How long does it take for a new eSIM to activate?